The Kundalini is the energy that everyone has inside, and the most powerful yoga is known.
The body is composed of seven chakras or energy points which are housed in the eyes and forehead, face, neck, chest, diaphragm, abdomen and pelvis. These tension rings are receivers and transmitters of the vital energy of the body. The farms are of vital importance as they represent the vital consciousness of our life.
It can be said that the Kundalini Yoga is a snake that wraps our column and hopes to raise. Kundalini energy activates each of the fields that we have from the pelvis to the brain area vital to expand the state of consciousness.
Creator of Kundalini Yoga…
The teacher and creator of Kundalini Yoga was Yogi Bhajan. He dedicated his life to teaching an earthly and spiritual union. He passed his life in India to travel to Europe and share their wisdom of a more than curious way: instead of teaching people, I think Masters, and thus ensured the survival of the Kundalini.
One of the phrases Bahjan Yogi, who have left for posterity is: “If you can not see God in everything, you will not see anything.”
Benefits of Kundalini Yoga.
- Prevents muscle atrophy, rejuvenates tissues and makes our body feel younger.
- Strengthens the nervous system so that it can face the challenges of life.
- Purifies and strengthens the immune system preventing diseases.
- Massage all our tissues and organs increasing good circulation.
- Clean our body of impurities that lodge in the tissues and joints.
- Revitalize body and mind, effectively achieving a state of wellbeing and inner peace.
Kundalini Yoga classes are divided into:
- Warming: Early stage where we start our physical body.
- Adi Mantra singing (Ong Namo Namo Guro Dev), which unites us spiritually to people who practice yoga anywhere in the world.
- Kriya: Group exercise where body parts in order to achieve specific physical and mental level work results.
- During this time the body assimilates the changes produced by the kriya.
- Meditation: It helps us to face different challenges of life, safety, strength, etc.
- Eternal Sun intonation: song of blessing which ends the cycle.