The black dots are unwanted, and you can do everything just to get rid of them. This is a problem that affects everyone. They occur mainly in the wound area of the nose. This article talks about how to get rid of blackheads on nose and face. So read on.
People are often confused between blackheads and pimples. The black dots mostly occur around the nose, as there are more sebaceous glands there.
What are blackheads?
The known in medical terms as blackhead, blackheads are small buffers such as strokes, caused by the deposition of excess dirt oil and bacteria that clog the pores of our skin. This blockage also contains dead skin cells. When any clogged material chemically reacts with the air and leads to oxidation of melanin, black spots are formed. However, clogs that is not exposed to air, remain white, called white spots. Blackheads and whiteheads are the two types of acne. Sometimes, bacteria were also collected in the pores causing acne. Blackheads are actually the precursors of acne. They are difficult to avoid, but not impossible to avoid. Let’s see how to get rid of blackheads.
How to get rid of blackheads:
If you are wondering what is the best way to get rid of blackheads, here it is how you can solve this problem.
Home remedies to get rid of blackheads:
- Use oatmeal Scrub to get rid of blackheads.
Scrub helps open blocked hair follicles. You can buy a good wash your local store or make one at home by mixing sugar, honey and oatmeal. Take 1/3 cup oatmeal, ¼ cup brown sugar and ¼ cup honey. Mix the ingredients and apply small amounts in the skin. Massage gently for 5 minutes then rinse with warm water.
- Bake Facial Steamer to get rid of blackheads.
Steaming is the best way to get rid of blackheads. Take hot steam for 5 minutes on the face. The hot steam opens the pores and it becomes easy to remove blackheads. Apply a drop of facial cleaning the affected areas and rub with your fingers for 2-3 minutes. Wash your face with cold water and dry. You can use grains of sugar with honey as a bush and get rid of blackheads naturally. Take a facial steam once a day.
- Apply tomatoes to remove blackheads.
Tomatoes are rich in vitamin C and are very good for dull skin. Simply rub the pulp of a tomato on his face, focus more on areas with white dots. Leave it for 5 minutes and then wash.
- Get rid of blackheads by using Milk.
Just mix 2 tablespoons of milk with a tablespoon of lemon juice and 1 tablespoon salt. Mix well. Apply to face in a circular motion. Rinse with water and pat your skin dry.
Alternatively, mix 4 tablespoons whole milk and 1 teaspoon salt in a bowl. Gently massage over face. Wash after 20 minutes with cold water. Repeat twice a day.
- Apply Potato Face Mask to get rid of blackheads.
To make the mask, mix a few raw potatoes and apply the paste on the face. Wait 30 minutes, then rinse.
- Get rid of blackheads with Toothpaste.
The fluoride in the toothpaste can help cure acne and pimples much. Simply apply a paste of gel on the affected area of the face, let it stay for a few minutes, then rinse with cold water.
- Use egg and honey mix to get rid of blackheads.
Egg whites make firm the skin pores and honey acts as a moisturizer. Mix ½ teaspoon almond oil, 1 tablespoon of organic yogurt, egg whites 1 egg and 1 tablespoon of warm honey. Mix all ingredients well with a fork. Apply a thin layer on the face. Let stand for 30 minutes. Use warm water to rinse.
- Use benzoyl peroxide to remove blackheads.
Benzoyl peroxide functions as an antibacterial agent which reduces clogging causing pimples. Use benzoyl peroxide, only if you suffer from a case moderate of blackheads. Apply benzoyl peroxide in the nose at night, because it dries pimples, being an antibacterial product.
- Apply Clay Face Mask to get rid of blackheads.
Clay mask helps exfoliate dead skin cells. Apply a thin layer and let it dry for 10 minutes. Wash with warm water.
- Get rid of blackheads with baking soda.
Mix baking soda with water and make a thick paste. Apply this paste on your face and let stand until dry. Wash with warm water.
- Hot towel to get rid of blackheads.
Dip a towel in hot water. Then, squeezing all the water. Put the towel on your face as you lie on your back. This will help open the pores. Use this remedy for at least 10 minutes every day, at night before hitting the hay.
- Use lemon to get rid of blackheads.
Apply lemon juice on the face with a cotton swab. Citric acid opens the pores and removes excess oil.
- Apple cider vinegar to get rid of blackheads.
This is the best choice after a steam bath. Apply a little vinegar in the face and let dry. Do not rinse.
- Use cornstarch to get rid of blackheads.
Mix the cornstarch with vinegar in the ratio 3: 1 to make a paste. Apply this to the affected area and leave for 15 minutes. Then wash with warm water.
- Almonds for remove blackheads.
Grind some almonds and mix with a little rose water and 1 teaspoon of oatmeal to make a pasta. Apply to the affected area. After 15 minutes, rinse with cold water.
- Rice Scrub to get rid of blackheads.
Soak some rice overnight or for 5 hours and then make a paste by grinding. Use this as an exfoliant to remove any dead skin.
- Garlic, lemon juice and orange peel Scrub to get rid of blackheads.
Take 2 cloves garlic, 3 tablespoons lemon juice and ½ orange peel (can be dried orange peels in the sun and make powder). Using a blender, make a thick paste. Apply this scrub in the affected areas. Wait 10 minutes. Rinse with warm water. Repeat twice a day.
- Use sugar and olive oil to remove blackheads.
Mix a few drops of olive oil and 1 teaspoon sugar. With the help of a soft toothbrush, apply to the face and rub. Keep rubbing for 5-10 minutes, then rinse with cold water. Use this remedy once a week.
- Rosewater to get rid of blackheads.
Dip a cotton ball in some rose water and apply to the face. Do not rinse. Applying rose water on a daily basis will help eliminate pimples. You can also add a few drops of rosewater to any mask for better results.
- Salicylic Acid to get rid of blackheads.
Salicylic acid is highly effective in killing bacteria on the surface of the skin. Salicylic acid is available in the form of an ointment. Note that you must apply only in the affected areas, and not in the face.
- Retinoid cream to get rid of blackheads.
These creams are the ultimate solution for white spots and other forms of skin problems. Open clogged pores, kill bacteria and remove excess oil. Retinoid creams are readily available at any pharmacy store.
- Gram Flour (Besan) to get rid of blackheads.
Mix some chickpea flour with 1 tablespoon of raw milk or rose water and use it as a facial mask. Let dry, then rinse with warm water.
- Cinnamon Face Mask.
This is a natural mask that you can make using ingredients that lie in your kitchen. In a bowl, mix ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1 tablespoon of baking soda, 1 tablespoon lemon juice and a little water. Apply this natural mask on the face and neck. Let it dry and then rinse with warm water. Use this remedy twice in one week.
- Use yogurt to get rid of blackheads.
Mix 3 tablespoons of yogurt, 2 tablespoons of oatmeal, 1 tablespoon lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Mix well and apply on face and neck. Leave on for 5 minutes and then wash it off with cold water.
- Soap and Salt Mix to get rid of blackheads.
Mix 1 tablespoon of liquid soap with ½ teaspoon salt. Apply the mixture in the white point and gently rub. Then wash your face with cold water. Do this several times a day, until the white spots disappear completely.
Note: If whites do not go, wait a day or two before trying again.
- Green Gram Flour to get rid of blackheads.
Make a scrub by mixing 1 tablespoon of jojoba oil with 1 tablespoon of green gram flour. Use this scrub daily to remove blackheads.
- Lemon juice, glycerin and almond oil mix.
Mix lemon juice, glycerin and almond oil in equal proportions and apply on the affected area for half an hour and then wash it off with cold water.
- Egg and lemon mask to remove blackheads.
This powerful mask helps fight pimples and blackheads, as it contains lemon which functions as a natural astringent that promotes skin cleansing and removing bacteria. It also contains egg, which helps fight excess fat in the skin and leaves a smoother texture.
Mix an egg white with lemon juice and apply on face for 20 minutes. Then remove with warm water and repeated about twice a week.
- Strawberries Face Mask to get rid of blackheads.
As delicious as the food strawberries can also become our best ally to fight pimples and excess fat in the skin. Just Take 5 strawberries, 1 egg white and 1 tablespoon honey. Mix well and apply on the face with clean skin. Let stand for 20 minutes and then remove it with warm water.
- Yogurt and lemon mask.
Yogurt and lemon together with their properties to offer an excellent mask will help us to deeply cleanse the skin to combat blackheads and excess oil on the face. Mix 2 tablespoons plain yogurt with ½ tablespoon lemon juice and apply the paste on the skin and let sit for 20 minutes. At the end of this time, remove the mask with warm water and repeat this operation once a week.
Herbal remedies to get rid of blackheads:
- Coriander leaves to get rid of blackheads.
Make a rough paste grinding coriander leaves, a pinch of turmeric powder and a little water. Apply this paste on your face once in a week to get rid of both black and white dots.
- Tea Tree Oil.
Tea tree oil works as an antibacterial and antifungal, and kills bacteria on the skin. It also prevents further development of white spots. However, you should not use tea tree oil directly on the skin because it can cause a reaction. Dilute by mixing with water or aloe vera gel in the ratio of 1: 9. Clean your face first. Then tap a wet cotton in tea tree oil on the affected area. Let dry and do not rinse his face.
- Sandalwood to get rid of blackheads.
You can buy sandalwood powder herb shop nearby. Mix sandalwood powder with rose water to make a paste. Apply this mixture on your face and wash when dry.
- Aloe Vera to get rid of blackheads.
Apply aloe vera gel on your face after your normal cleansing routine. It will keep the skin soft and moist.
- Use tea bags to get rid of blackheads.
Empty any used tea bag and rub the area where you see white spots. Do this at least twice a week.
- The fenugreek leaves Mask.
Make a paste of fresh fenugreek leaves and add a little water to it. Apply on the face before going to bed at night. Morning rinse with lukewarm water.
Cleaning routine to remove blackheads:
- Cleanse your skin twice daily:Exposure to toxins and pollutants from the environment can make our skin is dirty but not noticing. As a result, pimples and blackheads appear more frequently. In this case it is advisable to wash your face well in the mornings and evenings, so you remove all types of makeup, bacteria, dirt and excess oil in the skin.
- Apply a natural tonic for your skin: Witch hazel can serve you as one of the best natural alternatives to industrial tonics. This natural product works as a tonic and an excellent astringent for the skin, which helps to balance the levels of fat and dry out pimples and blackheads. Use it daily to keep skin soft and clean.
- Make vaporization sessions: Skin Spray will help us attract the impurities out from the bottom of the skin, which helps us deep cleaning. For this you must fill a bowl with boiling water, cover your head with a towel and hold your face over the bowl, so the steam to penetrate into the pores. This can be done 2 or 3 times a week.
- Make exfoliation: Exfoliation is a must to fight pimples and blackheads, and take a deep cleansing step. This step helps to remove dead skin cells and removes all kinds of dirt that may affect our beauty. To make a homemade exfoliating cream you can mix some oatmeal with honey and circular movements made by the affected areas.
Other tips to get rid of blackheads:
- Keep your face clean.Wash twice in a day.
- Drink a lot of water.
- Eat a healthy diet that includes fresh fruits and green vegetables, especially those rich in vitamin E and A.
- Wash your hair every day if you have dandruff.
- Keep your hands away from your face.
- Take a facial at the spa once in a month.
- Visit a dermatologist if whites do not disappear after 8 weeks.
- Wearing makeup and oil-free cream foundations.
- Remove makeup before hitting the sack.
- Change your pillowcase every week.
- Always keep your skin hydrated.
Don’t do this:
- Do not busting the blackheads with your hands;otherwise, it can become a pimple.
- Avoid oily and spicy food, alcohol, soft drinks, chocolates and coffee.
- Refrain from excessive sun exposure.
If you still want to know how to get rid of blackheads on nose and face, very simply left alone and let them heal naturally. But if you have many of them who have tried everything you can always consult a dermatologist. There are few things that can be taken are to maintain hygiene, the minimal use of cosmetic products, a treatment facial cleansing once every two months, healthy eating, etc. Just follow these remedies and keep skin free of blackheads.
If you want to eliminate acne at one night, Click here.
You can also check the instant blackheads removal.