baby food Balanced diet Breakfast routine in the morning for rapid weight loss How to get rid of acne Tips for child nutrition Improve eyesight get a smaller waist

8 tips to prevent cancer

8 tips to prevent cancer

In about 5% of cancers there is a hereditary component family and exposure to toxic agents at work may be behind 10% of the total. The remaining 80 to 90% would be related to lifestyle. Personal habits represent the highest percentage in the frequency of cancer (among all can represent 50% of the factors related to its appearance). The cancer prevention tips that

» Read more
123458