5 Causes of Pelvic Pain in Women
In case a woman isexperiencing pain below the belly buttonand above legs, it is called pelvic pain. This area includes a number of bodyparts such as ovaries, uterus (womb) and those related with excretion and bowel.For this reason, when a woman is having pelvic pain it is important to knowwhen it is normal and when medical help should be sought.
Some kinds of pelvic pain associated with mensuration, ovulation, and contraception, abnormal bleeding and associated issues can be relieved by taking Meprate Tablet. However, there are several side effects of this tablet which should be given due consideration before administering it. The advice of a doctor can be taken for knowing more in this regard.
Reasons for Pelvic Pain in Women
Following can be the causes ofpelvic pain in women:
- Mensuration cycle: One of the most common reasons forpelvic pain is mensuration cycle of the woman. The pain is mainly due to the contraction or tightening of uterus (or womb)muscles. The woman experiences cramp or heaviness in her pelvic region, abdomenor lower back. Anyhow, in case this pain is unbearable it can be a sign of something more serious likeendometriosis.
Incase the pain persists for more than twodays of periods and is not cured even by taking medication, a gynecologistshould be immediately consulted. The woman might take Meprate Tablet forgetting relief.
- Endometriosis: Endometriosis refers to a conditionaffecting the reproductive organs of a woman which is usually related to pelvic pain. It is the condition in whichthe cells quite similar to the cells lining the uterus (commonly called theendometrium) starts growing in different body parts like those related to bowel and excretion or ovaries.
Similarchanges take place just as those in the uterus,but the blood has to no place to escape as in case of period blood, it startsaccumulating in the body leading to pain and inflammation. Almost every three women out of four suffering from endometriosis,experience severe pain which can occur just before the menstruation cycle,during mensuration or after having sex. The pain is experienced in several regions like the pelvis, abdomen, lower back,or during excretion, bowel movements, passing gas or ovulating. One reliabletablet for treating Endometriosis is Meprate Tablet.
- Adenomyosis: Adenomyosis is quite similar to endometriosisand is also associated with problematical cell growth. Unlike cell growth inparts of bowel or ovaries as in case of endometriosis, where the cells start growing in the uterus muscles walls. Thesymptoms are quite alike endometriosis and also include or heavy bleeding andpain during periods and pain during sex. The woman can get some relief byconsuming Meprate Tablet.
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs) and painful bladder: One ofthe most common reasons for pelvic pain which is experienced by above 50% womanis UTI. The pain is normally experiencedwhile passing urine and includes burning sensation which may be accompanied by pain in the lower stomach region. Althoughit is one of the most commonly experienced reasons for the pelvic pain, yet a lack of proper treatment can lead to kidneyinfections. In case the symptoms of fever continuesfor more than 24 hours and also includes fever, back pain, nausea; a physicianshould be consulted.
Oneof the other reasons for a painfulbladder is interstitial cystitis. Unlike UTI, there is an irritation but without infection. It is alsocalled painful bladder syndrome and is normally experienced by the woman havingendometriosis. In case the following symptoms are experienced, the woman shouldseek the advice of a doctor:
- need to empty the bladderbeyond eight to ten times in a day,
- need to empty the bladderfor more than one time during the night,experiencing pain when the bladder is full, which gets better on emptying,
- painful sex,
- the urgency of urinating.
Thepain can be relieved by taking the medicines such as Meprate Tablet, so theadvice of the gynecologist can be taken for knowing more about it.
- Vulval pain: Vulval pain is normally because of irritationand inflammation of the vulva which is very sensitive. Unlike common belief itis not due to candida (thrush). There can be several reasons for vulvalirritation, and various ways for curing it. Pain can be cured by taking MeprateTablet.
Vulvodyniarefers to a condition with pain or burning sensation in the vulva without anyparticular reason. Pain can or cannot be triggered on touching and can beexperienced in one particular area of thevulva or on the entire surface. It is achronic condition which can continue for some months to several years. In caseof some women the pain is so severe that the women find it difficult to usetampons or having sexual intercourse. Some women even find it difficult to sitduring the periods. In such situations doctor should be immediately consulted.
Advice for Handling Persisting Pelvic Pain
The persistent pelvic paincan be a great source of nuisance, making it a hindrance in the day to day life. Following suggestions can helpin handling pelvic pain:
- In case the current doctor seems to be unsympathetic towards the situation, a second opinion should be sought. The pain can be due to several reasons and can affect various facets of life and health of the woman, hence, the treatment might require considering from a different angle.
- The record of the symptoms should be maintained regularly and placed safely for future reference. It can help in getting medical advice by knowing the exact past history.
- Only reliable sources should always be consulted for getting the medical advice. Although the internet is flooded with related materials but vague knowledge or misconceptions can spell a disaster. Hence, those supported by dependable studies and evidence should be referred.
- Last but not the least; the woman should not consider herself as alone. Sometimes people around fail to understand the situation of the woman as pain is difficult to see. There are many people who can offer empathetic ears and can offer genuine advice. So the right guidance can be taken from the knowledgeable and experienced people. The medical practitioner can advise taking medicines like Meprate Tablet which can be helpful.