Some short motivational quotes about running can inspire you to move. The short quotes are actually the very powerful messages for us. However, the quotes come from some well-known runners, shoe companies, or other inspirational sources. When you think the quotes during running, they will motivate you much to continue it in a proper way. Even more, you can use these quotes on your T-shirts or share them on the social media.
Short motivational quotes about running
There are a lot of short motivational quotes about running. Motivational quotes inspire the runner to reach his goal. Let’s see some of them.
- A motivation quotes for runners from Fred Lebow is “Few things in life match the thrill of a marathon.”
- “Racing is the fun part; it’s the reward of all the hard work.” It is the quote of Kara Goucher.
- “The biggest mistake an athlete can make is to be afraid of making one.” It is a quote of L. Ron Hubbard, author.
- “A coach can be like oasis in the desert of a runner’s lost enthusiasm.” It is a quote of Ken Doherty.
- “Running releases more than just sweat.” It is a quote from the well-known shoe company named Asics.
- A short quote of Amby Burfoot is “As we run, we become”.
- “Running is alone time that lets my brain unspool the tangles that build up over days…I run, pound it out on the pavement, channel that energy into my legs, and when I’m done with my run, I’m done with it.” —By Rob Haneisen.
- Kara Goucher who is a long-distance runner of Olympic game says, “Running allows me to set my mind free. Nothing seems impossible. Nothing unattainable.”
- Jumbo Elliot, the former track and field coach of Villanova University says, “Act like a horse. Be dumb. Just run.”
- Another runner named Kim Cowart says about running- “Nothing, not even pain, lasts forever. If I can just keep putting one foot in front of the other, I will eventually get to the end.”
- “Run often. Run long. But never outrun your joy of running.” It is another motivational quote for runner from Julie Isphording, a former runner of Olympic game.
- The ultramarathon runner named Dean Karnazes says about running, “Run when you can, walk if you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up.”
- “The real purpose of running isn’t to win a race. It’s to test the limits of the human heart.” It is another beautiful inspiration quote from Bill Bowerman, who is the co-founder of Nike, Inc.
Like the quotes above, there are many other short motivational quotes about running. All the quotes inspire us in our everyday life to be a good and successful runner. “Run, run and run.” It is the true and real thing in our life. Though we are not the professional runners, we are running for everything we need. It is the reality. However, during your everyday run, you can think some quotes to get inspired.