Funny running quotes – a collection of funny quotations about running
The funny running quotes always inspire a beginner runner to continue his run for a long time or for many days. To them who do not like running but want to make it a habit can read some motivational and funny quotes about running. However, these quotes also give the runner pleasure. When you see these quotes or remember anyone of them, you will get fun. There are lots of quotes. Here, you will see some funny quotes about running.
Funny running quotes
This article is going to show you some funny running quotes and inspires you to have this healthy habit. Let’s see the quotes.
- “I don’t run. And if you ever see me run, you should start running too. Because something is probably chasing me. “
- The quote of Don Kardong is – “No doubt a brain and some shoes are essential for marathon success, although if it comes down to a choice, pick the shoes. More people finish marathons with no brains than with no shoes.”
- You may see some T-shirt of runners contains this quote- “If found on the ground, please drag to finish line.”
- “I have seen this quote on a bumper sticker- “My other legs are Kenyan
- Martin Mull said about running is “The trouble with jogging is that the ice falls out of your glass.”
- The author of the book “Born to Run“, Christopher McDougall said – “If you don’t have answers to your problems after a four-hour, you ain’t getting them.”
- A Quote from Jimmy Fallon is –”How do you know if someone ran a marathon? Don’t worry, they’ll tell you.”
- The quote from Rich Davis is – “Long distance running is 90% mental and the other half is physical.”
- “The trouble with jogging is that by the time you realize you’re not in shape for it, it’s too far to walk back.” – is a quote from Franklin Jones.
- Wendy Liebman says about running – “I go running when I have to. When the ice cream truck is doing sixty.”
- A quote of Milton Berle is- “My doctor told me that jogging could add years to my life. I think he was right. I feel ten years older already.”
- A funny quote from Anonymous is – “Run like you stole something.”
- The quote of Neil Armstrong is – “I believe that every human being has a finite number of heartbeats, and I don’t intend to waste any of mine running around doing exercises.”
- “There are many challenges to long distance running, but one of the greatest is the question of where to put one’s house keys.” It is the quote of Gabrielle Zevin.
- Another funny quote is –”I run to the door when the pizza gets here.”
These are some funny running quotes which are not only funny but also the source of inspiration. The marathon is getting popularity day by day. Many people famous or ordinary tell some inspiration or funny things about running. You can use a quote on your T-shirt that can inspire you.